MedTech Summit Congress & Partnering: Event notes at a glance
Insights into the future
For the first time in 2020, MedTec Summit and MedtecLIVE will be integrated to one major platform which will give congress participants and trade fair visitors from all over the world the opportunity to acquire practice-oriented knowledge in the lecture areas right on the trade show floor and engage in networking activities in the B2B Partnering. Join us to get new ideas off the ground and be there when we build the future of the sector together.
The presentation agenda will cover trendsetting topics such as artificial intelligence, digital tools and innovative healthcare while also focusing on the most important current challenges like manufacturing processes, regulation and networked health.
The partnering event enables efficient B2B networking between all participants of the MedTec Summit as well as exhibitors and visitors of MedtecLIVE. Select your discussion and business partners online using company profiles and interests, and arrange on-site 30-minute pre-scheduled talks in the meeting area of the fair MedtecLIVE. Our team will be on-site for any questions and support.
You can register in 4 easy steps:
- Enter your company data.
- Enter data for the person participating as well as your products and services.
- Enter information about the products and services you are looking for. Confirm your registration.
- Once you have registered, you can search online for potential dialogue partners and send meeting requests.
How it works:
- Registered participants will be able to request unique individual business meetings with congress participants, exhibitors, and visitors.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
- Shortly before the event, you will be able to download and print your personalized meeting schedule to be able to prepare for the meetings.