Start-Ups @ MedtecLIVE with T4M
First steps towards success for Start-Ups and Newcomers in the medical technology industry
First steps towards success for start-ups and newcomers in the medical technology industry, the MedtecLIVE with T4M is the shortest way to establish direct contact with decision-makers from well-known medical technology companies, investors and representatives from all medical technology industries. Take the chance and present your products, services and ideas to your target group from May 03 to 05, 2022 on site in Stuttgart.
The All-in-one package offers young companies and newcomers from the medical technology sector the opportunity to present their ideas and new developments. In addition, the platform offers the perfect entry opportunity to make your company visible and to establish valuable contacts.International experts offer first-class, up-to-date knowledge divided into different key topics, at first hand.
- Exclusive special area with stand construction (incl. back wall, counter, bar stools, carpet and lighting).
- Logo print on back wall
- Possibility of community meeting
- 3 exhibitor passes
- Participation in the Start-Up Contest
- Eco flat rate and cleaning
A Start-Up Contest is also planned for MedtecLIVE with T4M:
Submit your innovative idea or product. During MedtecLIVE with T4M, the 10 best will get the chance to pitch their idea or product in front of a jury and audience. After the pitching session, the jury members will have time to ask questions.
Present yourself and your innovation to relevant stakeholders and win attractive prizes such as
Prizes from the last Start-Up Contest:
- 11,000 € prize money
- Voucher for an individual "company roadshow" presented by Medical Valley
- Session of 2 hours mentoring on a regulatory topic
- 6 months use of office space in Paris thanks to Voisin Consulting
- Exhibition stand MedtecLIVE 2022
If you have any questions about our Start-Up Package or the Start-Up Contest, please do not hesitate to contact Jessica Nether or the MedtecLIVE with T4M team .