Medical applications require materials that are often technically challenging, comply with high quality standards and specific regulatory requirements
With our network of leading technology suppliers for polymers, polymeric compounds and precious metal alloys we can serve those demands from a standard material to an individually customized solution especially developed for use in a specific applications.
- Pebax® MED Polyether Block Amide
- Rilsan® MED Polyamide 11,
- Rilsamid® MED Polyamide 12
- Kynar® PVDF
- TPV® DEHP Free PVC
- MX-Nylon (MXD6)
- TPX™ Polymethylpentene
- Isothane® Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU)
- Highly Radiopaque Polymers (LoPro® product line)
- High Flexural Modulus (Nanomed® product line)
- Inherently Lubricious Polymers (ProPell product line)
- Foster Antimicrobial Polymers
- Foster Custom Colored Polymers
- Implantable Compounds
- Blends and Alloys
Alloys for Sliding Electrical Contacts and Slip Ring Brushes
These materials typically exhibit a combination of low contact resistance, excellent corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength.
- Paliney 5, Paliney 6, Paliney 7, Paliney 8, Pal 2000
- Neyoro 75, Neyoro K, Neyoro G, Neyoro28 and 28A
Materials for Interventional and Implantable Medical Devices
Materials for Interventional and implantable applications normally have a specific combination of application demands such as strength, radiopacity, biocompatibility and reasonable cost.
- Invivo Family: Paliney 500, Paliney 1100
- PtIr, PtNi, Gold alloys
Material for Dental Implants Restoration
Custom alloys used for cast on Dental Implant restorations require specific melting temperature, mechanical strength and thermal expansion.
- Neyoro H