With more than 25 years of experience in Low Pressure plasma engineering and applications, Europlasma is a world leader in Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition (PECVD) coatings.
Europlasma employs some of the world’s foremost experts on PECVD and has been known for its commitment to innovation and continuous improvement.
Our main industries are electronics, filtration and medical devices.
For teh medical device market our soltuions consist of:
Etching and Activation prior to gluing, printing,...
- Cleaning of molecular level of contamination
- Increase the surface energy to Improve adhesion
Coatings for Medical electronical devices and PCBs:
- Full protection against sweat, (salt)water, bdily fluids etc.
Coatings for medical applications:
- Hydrophilic coatings: excellent lubricity, low friction and stiction
- Hydrophobic coating: water-repelling, antifouling, anticorrosion
- Biocompatibilty coatings for implantable devices
All Europlasma Coatings are :
- Biocompatible according to ISO 10993-5
- Not hypersensitive according to ISO 10993-10
- REACH compliant for SVHCs
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- Allow for excellent membrane breathability (Ret value of 0.9 according to ISO11092)
- Very resistant to abrasion