Facts and figures MedtecLIVE
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Tuesday, 31 March to Thursday, 2 April 2020
Save the date to my calender
daily 10:00 - 17:00
- 1-day ticket: EUR 20
- Permanent ticket: EUR 40
Congress & Partnering
- Member Forum MedTech Pharma 3 days: EUR 360,00
- Member Forum MedTech Pharma 1 day: EUR 220,00
- Non-member 3 days: EUR 540,00
- Non-member 1 day: EUR 330,00
- University or clinic: - 20 %
- For exhibitors: 1st participant free of charge, discount for 2 and more participants - 20 %
The fee includes the entry of the fair MedtecLIVE.
The range of options will cover every aspect of medical technology, medical devices and medical technology supply chain. In keeping pace with the medical technology industry, MedtecLIVE helps you to monitor the market and the competition.
Entrances & hall allocation
- via the Mitte entrance to hall 9 and 10 and to the Medtech Summit
Travel by public transport
You can reach the exhibition centre Nuremberg quickly and easily by public transport. The "Messe" stop on the U1 underground line is directly opposite the Mitte entrance of the exhibition centre.
From the Central Station, please take the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd. From the airport, take the U2 towards Röthenbach and change to the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd at the Central Station.
Journey times and fares
- Journey time from the airport: 25 minutes
- Journey time from the Central Station: 8 minutes
- Fare zone A (EUR 3,20 per journey)
Travel by car
If you travel by car, a dynamic traffic guidance system will support you in Nuremberg. It will show you the best way to get to the exhibition centre Nuremberg – according to the current traffic situation. Simply follow the signs and be guided to a vacant parking space at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
Find more details in the route map .
Destination address for your navigation system
If you would prefer to be guided by your navigation system, enter "Messe" as the special destination or enter the address "Karl-Schönleben-Strasse, 90471 Nürnberg".
Parking at the exhibition site
NürnbergMesse offers more than 14,000 parking spaces near the Mitte and Ost entrances – as well as additional spaces in the multi-storey car park and nearby.
- 1-day parking permit: EUR 10
- Permanent parking permit (3 days): EUR 30
There are parking spaces for disabled people near each entrance.
Phone +49 911 194 10
Your personal press contact for MedtecLIVE
Your personal press contact for MedTech Summit - Congress & Partnering
Are you a journalist and would like to be accredited?