ACQUANDAS GmbH is a technology supplier with a unique, worldwide patented and production-ready additive manufacturing technology based on microsystems technology (MST). ACQUANDAS serves and supports customers in the realization of innovative components and systems, in particular for modern medical technology products and industrial applications. Rapid prototyping and low/high-volume manufacturing with mass production up-scaling possibilities are offered. AQUANDAS was founded and incorporated in Kiel/Germany during 2012.
ACQUANDAS's additive manufacturing technology is based on customized methods of MST and makes it possible, for example, to build novel and highly-integrated medical devices with additional biomedical features. It represents a technological milestone and breakthrough in production technology for large growth markets. Currently, the only worldwide additive technology to fabricate the highly flexible, biocompatible carrier material Nitinol.
An exceptional unique selling proposition of this production technology is the ability to fabricate monolithic components with integrated functionality through the application of multiple material layers. Such components can combine different materials (metallic, ceramic) to integrate various mechanisms (electrical, sensorics, insulating, magnetics) for additional feature.
ACQUANDAS new process technology addresses further production requirements and thus extends the limits of established production processes:
- Possibility to increase integration density in products
- To produce products with innovative and new functionalities and features
- Further miniaturization and scaling to realize higher feature numbers
- Expand the design space applying multi-dimensional structures
- Numerous technical material optimizations to improve product behaviours
ACQUANDAS GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Design, R&D (220)
- Materials, Components (234)
- Processes, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing (428)