Welcome to 21st century manufacturing excellence...
Located in the centre of the UK’s manufacturing heartland, Advanced Chemical Etching Limited (ACE) is constantly stretching the boundaries of innovation in delivering solutions to some of the world’s biggest names.
The company specialises in the manufacturing of precision photo etched metal components for customers involved in aerospace, automotive, electronics, medical, fuel cell, telecommunications and more.
Our unrivalled ability to offer prototype components to pre-production and small volume fulfilment has also seen us increase our market share in aerospace, F1, fuel cells and medical – all industries that demand safety critical components and parts made in a full range of materials and tolerances.
Advanced Chemical Etching – Making the difference
Advanced Chemical Etching is a metal component manufacturer using a process that enables today’s product development engineer’s greater flexibility in design and short lead times, often taking just a few days.
Other benefits at a glance:
- Low Cost Digital Tooling: The photo tool is more efficient and far less expensive than typical hard tooling.
- No Hard Tooling: No major investment, no tool maintenance and repair costs required. Also, no tooling delivery delay.
- No Metal Stress or Part Deformation: Etched parts remain flat as the metal removal is achieved chemically, not mechanically.
- Burr Free: Secondary de-burring operations are eliminated.
- Material Properties: Remain unchanged, temper of metal is not changed thus magnetic property is not affected.
- Excellent for Prototypes: Excellent precision, repeatability, accuracy and a quick turnaround. Engineering changes and modifications can be made quickly, easily, and inexpensively.