This is what MedtecLIVE and MedTech Summit 2019 have to offer.
Breakfast Meeting – Brexit
Almost 3 years ago (23.06.2016) 51,89% of voting Britain supported leaving the EU - a challenging and complex process for citizens and industrials in Europe. Beside MDR this is another critical challenge for the medical technology industry with a huge number of question marks.
Together with Fabien ROY, Partner of Life Sciences practices at Hogan Lovells (International law firm), we are delighted to present a Breakfast Meeting Panel discussion fully dedicated to the aspect of Brexit.
Our top-Class speakers will give you more clarity on the consequences for the medtech industry from an EU and UK perspective.
• Fabien Roy, Partner, Hogan Lovells International LLP Brussels
• Phil Brown, Director, Technical & Regulatory, ABHI, UK
• Faraj Abdelnour, Vice President, ACIDIM, France
Learn more about:
• Challenges for notified Bodies
• Economic impact
• Influence of the MHRA
• Impact on the supply chain