This is what MedtecLIVE and MedTech Summit 2019 have to offer.
Analysing vast amounts of medical data from various sources opens up valuable new approaches, for example a deeper understanding of pathogenesis, introducing suitable preventive care measures and personalized treatment. Explore the application potential of artificial intelligence and other methods of big data analysis at medXdata-analytics.
- Thursday 23 May
- Data Integration in Atherosclerosis: from Genome to Imaging
- Unlocking the Potential of Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery & Development
- Precision Health – Data Management and Algorithms for Optimised Diagnostics and Therapies
- Assistence in Radiological Diagnostics by Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence in Oncology
- Ethical and Business Perspectives on Data-Driven Medicine
- Data Analysis by AI in a Clinical Setting: What Is Feasible – What Is Reasonable?