This is what MedtecLIVE and MedTech Summit 2019 have to offer.
VDI Young Professionals
Bild: VDI/Thomas Ernsting
The annual meeting on 22 May 2019 is aimed at young engineers from the medical technology, biotechnology and related fields, who are at the end of their studies, have just entered the job or have some years of professional experience.
The aim of the event, which was offered for the first time in 2018, is to offer career starters support for problems that go beyond their own "technical nose". Under the motto "Merging Life and Science" a cross-company exchange of experience on specialist and career issues with the opportunity for intensive networking is offered.
At the Event, we discuss about currently medical technology topics such as artificial intelligence and regulatory affairs as well as issues of personal and professional development. The program is rounded off by guided tours through the MedtecLIVE trade fair in order to provide an intensive connection to the practice as well as an exchange with existing and future partners and customers.
Even with a very good professional training experience most career starters unexpected hurdles that open up in everyday working life. Many of these challenges are difficult to overcome on their own, despite the on-going training courses, and therefore an exchange among like-minded people can be of great help across companies.
For this reason, the VDI offers the "Initiative of Young Professionals for Young Professionals in Medical Technology". We want
- Encourage the exchange on a variety of everyday issues of newcomers to medical technology
- Facilitate getting to know each other in other companies
- Help build your own network
- Provide solution proposals for technical tasks for your own work
- Provide assistance with career development and development of occupational profiles in medical technology as well
- Enable active participation in setting up the new initiative "Young Professionals of Medical Technology in the VDI".
The cost for the participation, recovery contribution, amounts 95,00 €.