Top-load cartoner forms cartons from flats, loads, closes, labels, and check-weighs cartons in a fully integrated, servo driven system.
- Servo driven design allows high-speed production while maintaining precise positioning
- Allen-Bradley controls are standard on all machines, giving you the tools you need to have full control of your process
- Robotic loading utilizes tooling specifically designed for your application
- Quick change tooling allows for rapid changeover between product and carton sizes
- Cartons are formed from cost effective flats verses auto-bottom style cartons
- The cartoner can be easily integrated with a HFFS machine for seamless operation
- Energy Efficient Design - very little compressed air usage
- Designed specifically for near one hundred percent runtime and efficiency
- Allen-Bradley controls make it simple to integrate automated loading and off-loading.
- Integrated labeling
- Integrated printing
- Check weighing
- Glued or mechanically locking cartons
- Literature load station