NORTEXCEL actions of Pillar I will promote applied research and technology transfer activities, with focus on vertical domains of medical technologies, for the development of novel competitive solutions and creation of economic value.
- Applied research in the areas of Advanced Materials, ICT and Health technologies
- A dedicated network with a broad range of actors from business, academia and healthcare sector, in order to promote their collaboration and iteration in RDI actions
- Market and customer-oriented assessment and assistance in the development of new medical solutions
- Technology Transfer Office
- Support in certification, regulation and standards, health technology assessment, quality management and production of medical technologies
- Informed assessment and assistance in developing protocols for the implementation of necessary pilots or clinical studies