Our patented matrix heating system cera2heat® allows heterogeneous, precisely defined heating for surfaces.
Each of the regularly arranged, small heating pixels, with independent temperature settings, can be individually programmed and controlled. Similar to a TFT screen, the precise temperature of the heating pixels can be visually projected as a thermal image.
The heating system consists of 4 x 4 cm (1,57 x 1,57 inches) modules that can be arranged in arrays and combined to form individual surfaces. Due to this modular design, cera2heat® can be integrated or retrofitted to almost any machine.
- Heating rates: up to 100 K/s (212 °F/s)
- Temperature range: up to 200°C / 392°F (higher temperatures on request)
- Power range: up to 50 W/cm² (322 W/inch²)
- Reaches operating temperature in seconds
- Heating surface dimensions: in practice, unlimited due to our modular approach
- Size of single heating pixel: 5×5 mm / 0,2×0,2 inches
- Size of single heating module: 40×40 mm / 1,57×1,57 inches (8×8 heating pixels)
- Integrated temperature sensors on heating surface for optimal process control and temperature accuracy
- Integrated control and regulation hardware, operated through user interface (GUI) or integrated into machine control system