Exact, interpretable pressure measurements enhance process
reliability and ensure greater efficiency throughout the production
process. High-precision cavity pressure sensors from Kistler
offer the ideal solution to achieve these goals.
Measurement of pressure and temperature during injection
molding calls for reliable and durable measuring technology with
high resolution – and no need for maintenance. Suitable
measuring systems must be able to capture and resolve the
smallest pressure variations even at pressures of 2 000 bar.
Piezoelectric cavity pressure sensors by Kistler offer virtually
unlimited service lifetimes, and they operate reliably – even with
high temperature variations. They can be used at mold temperatures
of up to 300 °C and for any melt temperature. Kistler
offers a series of cavity pressure sensors with standardized
default sensitivity. Each sensor equipped with Unisens® technology
will be delivered with this standard sensitivity. This eliminates
the need for individual settings on electronic equipment.
Benefits of Kistler sensors:
- High-resolution, reliable measuring instruments with long service lifetimes
- Even the smallest pressure variations are captured
- Measurements are independent of temperature
- Sensors for direct, indirect and contact-free measurement
- Combined pressure and temperature sensors