LAMP produces a wide range of
dynamometric and fixed screwdrivers which
find application in several sectors, especially
the medical sector. A completely new feature
for improving quality is provided by the
technique chosen to manufacture these
items: co-molding instead of press fitting.
Standard dynamometric screwdrivers on the
market are made up of several elements,
including an external plastic body with a
hexagonal metal end incorporated.
However, thanks to co-molding the metal
end to the part in plastic, LAMP can offer
a solution that gives excellent results in
terms of stability and connection between
the two parts, avoiding sudden, unexpected
loosening between them.
The reliability offered by this design has
been tested over the course of more than 20
years of manufacturing.
The company’s flexibility also makes it
possible to adapt these products to any
• customization of the customer’s logo;
• variation of the profile of the metal
hexagonal end (STAINLESS STEEL 420B)
in terms of shape and dimensions;
• choice of hardness level for the metal
insert within a 2-point range on the
• choice of resin (DELRIN or ULTEM);
• choice of colour of the molded resin.
LAMP provides a full inspection of all the
most important characteristics, including:
• measurement of hexagonal height;
• measurement of twisting torque limit;
• 20X visual inspection of the metal part.