Hagmann Tec AG, located in Selzach, is one of the leading Swiss suppliers for qualified heat sealing machines, cutting machines and thermoformed blister packaging solutions.Founded in 1982, Hagmann has a large experience in machine construction especially for the medtech and pharmaceutical industry.
Hagmann is a family-run public limited company and was founded in 1982. Our current workforce consists of approx. 55 employees.First-class Hagmann products allow our cus- tomers to maintain highly productive and successful in the market. This is possible with a motivated and well-trained team who continually is improving and acts customer-oriented.
We are pleased to assist you with the develop-ment of the packaging design and to find the best solution for the protection of your products.
– Assistance with regard to material selection
– Positioning and fixation of the products according to your requirements
– Seal cover with pull strip or flap cover
– Engineering team with years of experience
– Blister design proposals as 3D-PDF
– Optimal design also with regard to ergonomics, seal contour and functionality.
Heat sealing machines
All our machines comply with CE standards and can be qualified according to GAMP5. The control system is conform with the requirements according to 21 CFR Part 11.
– Heat sealing machines for blisters and bags with easy and quick tool change
– Blister punching machines for precise punching
– Machine qualification with documentation for DQ, IQ and OQ
– Competent customer service and reliable service
Based on the specifications, our machines are produced according to customer requirements and requests.
Product protection with laminar air flow
– Top quality in the working zone due to com- pliance with ISO 5 (at rest)
– Vertical and horizontal laminar flow boxes
– Special designs made of different materials