Find out who we are!
At the DLR Institute of Robotics and Mechatronics we have been working on robotic assistance systems for medicine for more than 20 years. The medical robotics sector is now one of our key areas of research. The team at MIRO Innovation Labs is made up of various experts from all of the institute’s departments. Whether your issue regards mechatronics, control or software, our interdisciplinary team is happy to help!
Examples of successfully completed projects include:
- Implementation of a robot-aided endoscope guide
- Development of the ventricular assist system (VAD) DLR Herz, which was licensed to DUALIS MedTech
- Development of the versatile surgical robot DLR KineMedic in collaboration with Brainlab AG
- Licensing of the technological components of DLR MiroSurge technology to Medtronic
MIRO Innovation Lab DLR-Institut für Robotik und Mechatronik e. V. offers you products from these product groups:
- Design, R&D (220)
- IT (142)
- Processes, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing (428)
- Services (222)