• OSYPKA was founded in 1977 by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. E. H. Peter Osypka
• The company is located in Rheinfelden-Herten, in the southwest of Germany, near Basel, Switzerland
• OSYPKA has been producing reliable, high-quality medical devices for over 40 years and offers its innovative solutions and expertise to other medical technology companies
• OSYPKA manufactures products primarily in the field of stimulation, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery and interventional and pediatric cardiology
• OSYPKA AG is in private hands together with the non-profit and benevolent "Peter Osypka Foundation"
• OSYPKA is certified according to DIN EN ISO 13485: 2016
• International locations:
OSYPKA Medtec, Longmont, Colorado, USA
OSYPKA s.r.o. Odry, Czech Republic
Code of Conduct
Excellence, quality, integrity, innovation and responsibility are the core values of OSYPKA AG, which determine our business behavior. We believe that our business can only be successful if we apply ethical principles in all our business decisions. Our values determine our actions and lead to a socially as well as ethically responsible business activity, which contributes to the fact that OSYPKA AG is a respected and reputable partner on the medical market.
As a responsible company, we respect the law, support human rights, protect the environment, achieve operational excellence, and bring added value to the society in which we live and work.